We are looking for help in keeping our busy retail team shops in good order by carrying out general DIY maintenance and repairs as and when needed. Plumbing/Electrics will not be permitted unless evidence of qualification is available.
Hours of volunteering will be agreed with successful applicant(s).
What do you need to apply?
- Good level of fitness in order to carry out this role
- Enthusiastic about DIY
- Can carry out basic DIY tasks
- Adaptable, as maintenance needs are likely to change regularly
- Good interpersonal skills / team player
- Positive attitude
- Work to be completed safely and to a good standard
- Able to travel to our 12 shop locations (Emsworth, Chidham, Midhurst, Chichester, Bognor Regis, Felpham, East Wittering, Selsey, Barnham) – out of pocket expenses can be claimed in agreement with Retail Director
To apply please contact the Voluntary Services team for an application form
01243 755815 email@example.com
Applicants will be invited for informal chat with Retail Director before acceptance to the role.