We are would like volunteers to assist the Community Fundraising Team in the production and deployment of the Open Garden season.
We are looking for a range of different skilled volunteers to bring a new and exciting revamp to our Open Garden Scheme ready for 2020!
Optional areas of involvement would include:
- Being part of a committee we would like you to attend meetings provide us with ideas to grow this programme, and volunteer some time to help with research and exploring the ideas we decide to focus on.
- Researching potential gardens such as manor houses, villages for walk-abouts and other areas of interest.
- Researching audiences e.g. walking groups, Women’s Institute groups or any other groups who might be interested in coming along to visit a garden or two.
- Distribution of posters, leaflets, road signs and other media sources
- Bakers; help provide delicious homemade baked cakes for the Open Gardens
- On the day help; serving of tea, coffee and cakes, the general set up and close down of the event, to be a presences of the hospice in a busy environment
- Pre preparation assistance; helping Community Fundraising team on the lead up to an event e.g. getting all equipment ready and packed
If you would like to join the Open Garden Committee or would like to find out more details please contact Hannah
01243 755181 email@example.com
Please register your interest no later than 2nd August 2019