Meet & Greet
When our patients and their visitors arrive at the ward our Meet & Greet volunteers ensure they are greeted with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Providing guidance on where to sign in and guiding visitors to their loved one’s room
- Receiving telephone calls and taking concise messages
- Keeping the ward reception and surrounding areas clean and tidy ensuring displayed leaflets are replenished
- Provide information on local amenities like public transport, shops and other services to visitors
If you have a spare few hours on a weekly or fortnightly basis or even just to help once a month we would be keen to hear from you. Shift time is 4pm – 7pm and the volunteer team help to cover reception 7 days a week.
Do you have
- A welcoming positive attitude
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Good listening skills
- A calm manner and be able to stay calm under pressure
Training and ongoing support provided
Why not come in and meet our Voluntary Services team call on 01243 755816 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment, we would love to hear from you!
To help protect our patients and each other we strongly recommend that applicants have taken up the offer of Covid-19 vaccinations.