We are looking for experienced and qualified hairdressers who would be willing to use their skills and offer a bit of their time to really make a difference.
When you are feeling low being pampered can really help with your wellbeing and here at St Wilfrid’s our patients really look forward to booking an appointment with a hairdresser.
- Be willing to offer your services for free – no charge to the patient – the Hospice will cover mileage (45p a mile)
- Ability to communicate easily with people
- Be happy to work with a variety of frail patients
- Have a calm manner and good listening skills
- Time commitment: flexible
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of fun working alongside a great team of nursing staff
- See the huge difference you’ll make to someone’s day
- Get involved in your local community
For an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the Hospice to find out more please contact
Emma Lemm, Voluntary Services Manager