Individual Giving & Legacy Officer
Full or part time role. Flexible & hybrid working opportunities available.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to join our Fundraising Team to take responsibility for regular giving & legacy fundraising.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a fundraising setting. Either previous knowledge of or willingness to learn Inheritance Tax, Probate Law, GDPR and the Charity Commission’s Code of Practice is essential. The ideal candidate will be positive, responsive and helpful with a conscientious and flexible approach to work.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their:
- Experience of fundraising.
- Knowledge of legacy marketing and an understanding of Will making and related issues.
- Knowledge of regular giving stewardship and promotion.
- Knowledge of developing and delivering targeted fundraising campaigns.
- Exposure of working within a marketing function/charity sector.
- Proven experience of developing and stewarding high value relationships.
- Ability to manage an income stream independently with support from their line manager.
In addition to the day-to-day management of gifts in Wills, the postholder will support the Individual Fundraising Manager to develop and deliver the Individual Fundraising Strategy to reach, inspire and support a network of supporters.
We’re a friendly, inspiring and supportive team, committed to our vision to provide high quality end of life and palliative care. Our benefits include:
- generous holiday entitlement starting at 27 days per year plus bank holidays
- pension scheme and life assurance schemes
- access to complementary therapies and discounted gym membership
- enhanced family leave and pay
- contributory cash health plan for you and family members
- if you have worked previously for the NHS you might be eligible for continuation of NHS benefits and pension scheme membership.
We value diversity and are committed to being a place where people feel their differences are recognised and welcomed, and their needs are heard and respected. Come and help us achieve our vision of providing high quality end of life and palliative care across our community.
Upload your CV or sections 1 and 2 of the application form below, or email or post your CV or application form to HR Admin, St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Walton Lane, Bosham, West Sussex, PO18 8QB or email HRAdmin@stwh.co.uk.