Fundraising / Supporter Relationship Administrator
Are you a Fundraising Administrator looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Administrator seeking a change. We have an opportunity for a Fundraising Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the implementation and delivery of Fundraising strategies and activities.
- Act as the key point of contact to process and record all incoming donations. Input details onto the Fundraising Database.
- Liaising with staff, volunteers and supporters regarding donation processing.
- Providing fundraising support through a donor journey, including acknowledgement of enquiries by phone, written communications or face-to-face.
- Ensuring that all personal information is handled in strict accordance with Hospice policies, HRMC regulations and GDPR.
This role provides the ideal candidate with a practical working environment to display excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills.
So if you have excellent interpersonal skills, comprehensive IT skills and are enthusiastic with the ability to prioritise workloads then we would love to hear from you!
We’re a friendly, inspiring and supportive team, committed to our vision to provide high quality end of life and palliative care. Our benefits include:
- generous holiday entitlement starting at 27 days per year plus bank holidays
- pension scheme and life assurance schemes
- access to complementary therapies and discounted gym membership
- enhanced family leave and pay
- contributory cash health plan for you and family members
- if you have worked previously for the NHS you might be eligible for continuation of NHS benefits and pension scheme membership.
We value diversity and are committed to being a place where people feel their differences are recognised and welcomed, and their needs are heard and respected. Creating an inclusive workplace is a core part of our aim to ensure St Wilfrid’s is a great place to work and a compassionate and caring place to be.
Email your CV or application form to HRAdmin@stwh.co.uk. Or post to HR Admin, St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Walton Lane, Bosham, West Sussex, PO18 8QB. Call 01243 755183 if you would like to discuss the role in more detail.