Christmas Treecycling 2024
Terms & Conditions
The below terms and conditions have been written to ensure that St Wilfrid’s Hospice can support its Christmas Tree donors in the best possible way, whilst raising as much as possible to fund the Hospice’s vital work. If you have any questions about them, please don’t hesitate to call 01243 755181 or email email@example.com
You agree to the following:
- For your tree to be collected we require you to agree to all terms and conditions, register online and choose a donation amount.
- Please provide detailed directions and any special instructions to help our volunteers find your collection address and your tree. You must supply this information on the registration form otherwise it may not be recorded.
- Tree collections will take place throughout the day from 8.30am and you do not need to be home when our volunteers arrive. If your tree hasn’t been collected by 4.30pm on your chosen collection day, then please contact the fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 755181.
- All decorations must be removed from your Christmas tree and all trees over 6ft tall must be chopped up prior to collection. If not, we have the right to refuse collection but another collection can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
- Trees must be in plain sight and visible from 8.30am on your collection date. Please be sure to keep all pavements clear for pedestrian users.
- It is possible that our teams of volunteers may not be able to collect your tree on the designated day. If we are unable to collect your tree, you will be contacted and offered another date for collection.
Your details and data protection:
- We will store your personal details, as provided on your registration, securely on our database. Please be aware that we will need to contact you with regards to this service however, outside of this correspondence, we would like to keep you informed about our work with terminally-ill people. You can choose to hear from us in a variety of ways or opt-out of further correspondence, by emailing us your preferences at: firstname.lastname@example.org