Let’s work together to bring invaluable benefits to your business and make a difference to local lives.
Run, ride a bike, hold a coffee morning, brave a tough mudder, take a step challenge, craft, bake– whatever takes your fancy. We are here to help you and have fun, whilst raising vital funds for St Wilfrid’s. Take a look at our Corporate Partnership Brochure (add link) to see how you can benefit.
Our Corporate Partners are invaluable in helping to provide our services to the local community, today and for the future. You and your employees can help to ensure St Wilfrid’s Hospice continues to be there for people when they need us most, in the last phase of their lives. With innovative fundraising challenges, staff engagement, sponsorship opportunities, networking, wellbeing resources and more, we can build a tailored partnership that is right for your business.
Just 16% of our funding is provided by the NHS. The remaining 84% is raised by a combination of the incredible support of our community and businesses, income from retail outlets and gifts in wills.
We’d love to chat to you about how we can work in partnership, you can contact our Fundraising team on 01243 775 302 or email us.
We are proud to work with the following Corporate Partners
Covers Timber and Builders Merchants have a chain of depots throughout the South Coast, including Chichester, open to the trade and to the public. Covers support St Wilfrid’s Hospice by running an annual Help the Hospices Week to raise money for the hospices in their local areas.
Director, Henry Green said, “All of us at Covers are proud to be supporting St Wilfrid’s Hospice, particularly during the last year when some of the most vulnerable members of our community have needed their specialist care. We hope to be able to support them further in 2021 and beyond.”
Henry Adams are an estate agency and chartered surveying company. They are the proud sponsors of our 2022 Moonlight Walk, their passion and enthusiasm for raising money for St Wilfrid’s Hospice has been inspiring.
Martin Curry, partner at Henry Adams, said, “There are few amongst us who have not been, or don’t know someone, who has been affected by a terminal illness at some point. That’s why we decided to support St Wilfrid’s Hospice in the work that they do for so many local people and their families at such a difficult time in their lives.”
Irwin Michell, are a multi award winning law firm with 100 years of experience. They have nominated St Wilfrid’s Hospice as their charity of the year and they have been proud sponsors of our Inca Trek and Retail Challenge events. Their staff are also supporting us through a variety of fundraising events throughout the year.
They have nominated JCC lighting are a Bognor based lighting company who have participated in our annual Moonlight Walk. They have a fantastically motivated team who undertake a variety of fundraising activities and challenges for St Wifrid’s, from selling knitted chicks at Easter to participating in challenge events throughout the year, all in aid of fundraising for St Wilfrid’s Hospice.
Lazy Susan are a trusted provider of quality, maintenance free, metal garden furniture. Lazy Susan have been amazing supporters of St Wilfrid’s Hospice, making donations in kind, for our raffle, shops and eBay stores over the last few years.
Michael Scott, Founder and CEO of Lazy Susan, said, “We are pleased to be in a position to support St Wilfrid’s Hospice through our ‘Do Some Good’ initiative. We started our business in Bosham Village, so it is important for us to support a local charity.”
Scrap Car Comparison help you compare over 100 buyers for your scrap or damaged vehicle, made easy and hassle-free. ScrapCarComparison have chosen St Wilfrid’s Hospice as their ‘Featured Charity’ as part of their charity support programme.
Dorry, at Scrap Car Comparison local to Bosham, said, “I was inspired watching the development of the new facilities and we are so excited to support a charity so close to many people’s hearts.”
A locally run business offering travel agency services and coach hire. Woods Travel have set staff challenges to raise money for St Wilfrid’s, organising charity pub quizzes and doing the Chichester 10k. They also very kindly pledged their coaches to transport happy hikers on our Sussex Trail Walk.
Make a will fortnight
A big thank you to all the local solicitor firms that support St Wilfrid’s Make a Will Fortnight. We’d like to say thank you for all those who took part in 2020 they include Helen Gagan Solicitors, Anderson Rowntree, The Owen Kenny Partnership, Addison Law, Hobbs Law LLP, George Ide LLP, Irwin Mitchell and SMR Solicitors.
If your solicitors’ firm would like to take part in Make a Will Fortnight, please email us.