Online registration now closed!
However, if you missed the deadline, you can still turn up at Westgate Leisure Centre on the night and register from 8:30pm onwards.
Terms & Conditions
- I understand this is a fundraising event and pledge to raise as much sponsorship as possible and that the entry fee is non-refundable as it covers the cost of administering the event and is not a donation.
- You must be over 12 years of age on the night of 5th May 2018.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult who will take full responsibility for them throughout the walk.
- You must register to take part. You can register online or by filling in the form attached - one form per entrant. (Photocopies are acceptable.)
- Closing date for paper entry is Friday 20th April 2018.
- If you are unable to take part, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Only assistance dogs are accepted on the walk.
- On NO account is alcohol to be brought into or consumed prior to or during the event.
- The walk costs £16 per person to enter and it is hoped that each entrant will be able to raise a minimum £60 sponsorship or make an equivalent donation.
- Photographs will be taken of participants throughout the event, these will be used in promotional materials. It is the participant’s responsibility to let staff know at registration if you do not want to appear in any such materials.
- I understand that this walk is not a race and that walking along public roadways at night is potentially hazardous. I am aware that St Wilfrid’s Hospice and its employees and volunteers cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability. I confirm that I am in reasonable health and fitness. Full event details will be sent to all entrants.