This is your invitation for adventure on a trek that summits the top of the highest sand dunes in the Sahara - The Chigaga Dunes. You will trek and camp for 4 days through an ever-changing landscape.
Taking on a trek like this can be a spiritual experience for those who wish to walk in memory of someone cared for by St Wilfrid's Hospice. For others it will be the physical challenge that calls to them.
Whatever the reason you may feel drawn to this trek you will be fully supported for the entire journey - from signing up to fundraising, to the trek itself.
Sahara Desert Trek, Morocco 2021
This long-weekend charity challenge takes you on a four-day trek inside one of the world’s largest deserts - the Sahara! Your adventure will include:
• Explore the world’s most famous desert, guided by traditional berbers
• Summit the Chigaga Dunes - the largest in the Sahara Desert
• Watch the sunrise over the desert - a once in a lifetime experience
• Sleep under a blanket of stars
• Explore the lively city of Marrakech before returning to the UK
To get the full trek brochure you must register your interest below (and you can register a friend or a partner too!)
Registering your interest means:
- Receiving the trek brochure which has the full itinerary & support offered on the trek, as well as the fundraising information
- Have the option to sign up to one of our Information Evenings (11 February or 21 May 2020, 6-8pm) to hear from the trek company to answer all your questions
- Find out about how to fund the trip with fundraising tips
- Receive offers to get money off the deposit when registration for the trek opens