"Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside".
Want to join #TeamWilf?
Would you like to make a difference to local lives and ride for St Wilfrid's Hospice? Whether you have your own place, or would like to apply for one of our ten charity places, we want to help you every step of the way.
How do I apply for a charity place?
Event Date: Sunday 16th August 2020
Registration: Now Open for £30
Fundraising Target: £200
Fund it yourself: £230
Rider and bike transfer service available! To book you place on #TeamWilf register below:
Important Note: All participants in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 and the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 must register at the Prudential RideLondon Cycling Show to collect their registration pack that is required to start the event. Please see FAQ for further details (at bottom of this page).
Any questions please call 01243 755827 or email email@example.com.
Your entry includes
- Very own St Wilfrid's cycling jersey
- After event celebratory party at the Hospice
- Traffic free and closed road sections on the route, including extended sections within London
- Free water and nutrition stops
- Fully supported route including medical support and mechanical support
- Exclusive Prudential Ride London 100 medal
- Pre event support for training and fundraising
- Regular updates, including a welcome and rider pack, crammed with event information and fundraising support
Rider and bike transfer service
St Wilfrid's is offering our very own travel support plan for cyclists. Allowing bikers and their bikes to be collected from the Bosham Hospice (where parking will be available). Travel by people carrier to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (QEOP) – formerly the Olympic Park – in Stratford. They will then be transported back again from the finishing line at the Mall back to Bosham. (Times to be confirmed along with pick up/drop off points the week of the event). This service costs just £30. Our thanks to Blentworth trailers and Starline Mini Cabs for providing this service.
For further details please contact Hannah Presgrave on 01243 755181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org