"Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside".
Want to join #TeamWilf?
Would you like to make a difference to local lives and ride for St Wilfrid's Hospice? Whether you have your own place, or would like to apply for one of our ten charity places, we want to help you every step of the way.
How do I apply for a charity place?
Event Date: Sunday 16th August 2020
Registration: Now Open for £30
Fundraising Target: £200
Fund it yourself: £230
Rider and bike transfer service available! To book you place on #TeamWilf register below:
Important Note: All participants in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 and the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 must register at the Prudential RideLondon Cycling Show to collect their registration pack that is required to start the event. Please see FAQ for further details (at bottom of this page).
Any questions please call 01243 755827 or email email@example.com.
Your entry includes
- Very own St Wilfrid's cycling jersey
- After event celebratory party at the Hospice
- Traffic free and closed road sections on the route, including extended sections within London
- Free water and nutrition stops
- Fully supported route including medical support and mechanical support
- Exclusive Prudential Ride London 100 medal
- Pre event support for training and fundraising
- Regular updates, including a welcome and rider pack, crammed with event information and fundraising support
Special partnership with Chichester City Riders
All of the #TeamWilf riders for can receive some free* training and advice from the experts at Chichester City Riders ‘The cycling club for everyone’. You can take advantage of this if you are a novice or a seasoned rider:
- Session 1- Sunday 5th April - Preparing for the event/challenge ahead (best way to plan and structure training.): starting at 8am at Chichester Festival Theatre Car Park.
- Session 2- Sunday 10th May - Equipment - preparing the bike, getting clothing right and what to take on the day: starting at 8am at Chichester Festival Theatre Car Park.
- Session 3 - Nutrition - what to eat and drink before during and after the event. : Sunday 7th June 2020, starting at 8am at Chichester Festival Theatre Car Park.
- Session 4 - Sunday 5th July - Last minute "fixes" if the unexpected occurs : starting at 8am at Chichester Festival Theatre Car Park.
*3 sessions are provided free for you to take part in. If you’d like to do more than 3 sessions, or join any of the normal club rides that happen you will be asked to pay a small membership fee of £26 (pays for 1 year of access to club rides and advice). Club membership includes: Unlimited access to all club rides - Access to all CCR events (including the summer BBQ & Christmas party) - 15% discount at "The Chasers Collective" – 12% Discount at Hargroves Cycles (includes parts, accessories, servicing and bike fits.)
Rider and bike transfer service
St Wilfrid's is offering our very own travel support plan for cyclists. Allowing bikers and their bikes to be collected from the Bosham Hospice (where parking will be available). Travel by people carrier to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (QEOP) – formerly the Olympic Park – in Stratford. They will then be transported back again from the finishing line at the Mall back to Bosham. (Times to be confirmed along with pick up/drop off points the week of the event). This service costs just £30. Our thanks to Blentworth trailers and Starline Mini Cabs for providing this service.
For further details please contact Hannah Presgrave on 01243 755181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org