Back again by popular demand is our Mega March Quiz season, in March 2020 pubs and clubs across the country will join forces to raise funds for local hospices, for some it may even be their fifth year taking part.
However we're still looking for more pubs and clubs to take part. Could your pub or club host a quiz night in aid of St Wilfrid’s and help to fund our vital care?
The campaign is being endorsed by one of Britain’s most popular TV quiz hosts, Alexander Armstrong, presenter of BBC’s Pointless.
We will supply you with materials, questions and publicity for the Mega March Hospice Quiz Challenge. We also have lots of tips and tricks for holding quizzes and raffles if you need any help at all.
Why take part?
- More customers on your quiz night, and potentially afterwards too
- Closer involvement with the local community and your local hospice
- Proof of the pub's goodwill and commitment to the local community
Please contact Hannah Presgrave on 01243 755181 or email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org to register your pub or club to take part and receive your free quiz pack. MMHQ is an initiative of Friends of Sussex Hospices, working together with all of Sussex's Hospices.
- The Anchor - Sidlesham; Monday 9th March - 6.30pm
- The Berkley Arms - Bosham; Thursday 12th March - 7pm
- The Woolpack Inn - Fishbourne; Thursday 12th March - 8pm
- The Coal Exchange - Emsworth; Wednesday 18th March - 8pm
- The Cricketers - Westbourne; Thursday 19th March - 7.30pm