Ride for us as an individual, with a friend or as one big team. However you ride you won't be alone.
London to Brighton Bike Ride covers 54 miles from the crowds at Clapham Common to the buzz of Brighton beach. Sign up to this world class event that takes you from city to coast, passing through beautiful Sussex countryside.
Your pedal power will help us continue providing first class end of life care in the local community.
Event Date: 15th September 2019
Registration: Just £50 if you register before 31st January
Fundraising Target: £200
Your entry includes
- Access to the Beach Village post race celebratory party
- Traffic free and closed road sections on the route, including extended sections within London
- Free water stops
- Fully supported route including medical support and mechanical support
- Exclusive London to Brighton Bike Ride medal
- Pre event support for training and fundraising
- Regular updates, including a welcome and rider pack, crammed with event information and fundraising support
Riders aged 14-17 years old
The bike ride is a family event so we welcome riders aged 14 and above. If you are aged between 14 - 17 years old and would like to take part in the ride, you must have a parent or guardian to complete a consent form in order to allow you to ride.
To ensure you have the most enjoyable experience, you'll set off at your pre-allocated start time based on your cycling ability. If you're riding with a team, don't worry, we'll make sure you're allocated the same start time as your team mates.