Thank you for choosing to support St Wilfrid's Hospice and the environment with a Christmas Tree Recycling Collection.
All donations will come to St Wilfrid’s Hospice to help us continue delivering compassionate care to patients facing terminal illness and their loved ones in the local community.
Nikki is just one of the people St Wilfrid's has supported through the festive season:
“Last Christmas my dad died at St Wilfrid’s, only 16 weeks after my mum had died there. Our sadness was overwhelming and much of that time was a blur. But St Wilfrid’s helped steady us. The nurses, the housekeeping team, and the catering staff – all of them were there providing care and support when most people are at home enjoying time with their own families. They cared for Dad - and for us – making sure that we could spend one last special Christmas together with him.”
St Wilfrid’s Hospice cares for patients and their families all day, every day of the year. So while we’re enjoying spending time with our families and loved ones over Christmas, our nurses, chefs and housekeeping staff will all be doing their bit to care for patients and help them and their families have the best Christmas possible.
- £5 would provide Christmas dinner for a patient on Christmas Day
- £25 would cover the costs of transporting a patient to and from the Hospice for treatment
- £30 would provide all the supplies a Community Nurse needs from Christmas to New Years Ev
The below terms and conditions have been written to ensure that St Wilfrid’s Hospice can support its Christmas Tree donors in the best possible way, whilst raising as much as possible to fund its work.
If you have any questions about them, please don’t hesitate to call 01243 755181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to the following
- For you tree to be collected we require you to agree to all terms and conditions, register online and choose a donation fee.
- All decorations must be removed from the Christmas Tree. If not, we have the right to refuse collection until decorations are removed. A later collection date can be organised by emailing email@example.com only within the time period of the project which runs 6-22 January 2020.
- Trees must be in plain sight and visible before 9am on your selected collection date. Please be sure to keep all pavements clear for pedestrian users.
- If you have any special requirements or information to help our drivers retrieve your tree from your house you must supply your information on the booking form otherwise it may not be recorded.
- It is possible that our teams of volunteers doing Christmas Tree collections may not be able to pick up your tree on the designated day. If we miss your tree you will be offered another date for collection.
- We will store your personal details, as provided on your registration, securely on our database. Please be aware that we will need to contact you with regards to this service however, outside of this correspondence, we would like to keep you informed about our work with terminally-ill people. You can choose to hear from us in a variety of ways or opt-out of further correspondence, by emailing us your preferences at: firstname.lastname@example.org