Thank you so much for your support of St Wilfrid’s vital work in the local community.
Whether you’re taking on 5 or 10 miles, when you sign up to our 2020 Moonlight Walk Week you will be making a vital difference. Your registration fee of £16 means that you will receive:
- An exclusive 2020 Moonlight Walk t-shirt before the event to wear during your walk.
- A written message of encouragement from our wonderful volunteers
- Warm up video to use during the Moonlight Walk Week
- Video of encouragement and support from staff at the hospice
- Poster to put in your window to tell people that you are taking part
- A link to set up your own fundraising page on EverydayHero - it’s all ready to go and will only take a couple of minutes to create!
- A memory card for you to write on the name of a loved one and send back to the hospice (with free postage) for us to place on the Memory Archway during the Moonlight Walk Week
- Edible goodies for you to use on your walk
A special 2020 Moonlight Walk medal will be sent to you if you are raise over £60.00, and if you raise over £220 you will be sent an exclusive Superstar Walker hoodie.
“Within 3 days of being referred to St Wilfrid's, we witnessed a huge change in Mum. With her pain and mobility being properly managed she had a quality of life we hadn’t experienced in months.” - Sammie, walking in our 2020 Moonlight Walk Week in memory of her mum
Registration for the 2020 Moonlight Walk Week has now closed.
Terms and Conditions for taking part
The below terms and conditions have been written to ensure that St Wilfrid’s Hospice can support its event participants in the best possible way, whilst raising as much as possible to fund its work.