Our beautiful Celebration Tree was installed on the 15 July 2020! Celebrate a loved one or a special anniversary by selecting leaf to be a specially inscribed.
Leaves are available in gold, silver or copper coloured to be placed on the tree and have it inscribed with up to 26 characters. You can arrange for the leaf to stay on the tree for one, two or three years, with an option to renew after that time. You may hang a leaf in memory of anyone, whether they received care from the Hospice or not, or you may wish to have a leaf hung to mark a special birthday or anniversary.
Designed by Claudia Ashley-Brown of Perspexangel. To find out how you can have your message on one of the first leaves please email Marcia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Any donation for a leaf is in addition to any funds already received. Leaves are offered in exchange for direct donations.
- There is a limit of 420 leaves on the Celebration Tree at any one time.
- In the event the tree is full at the time your form is received your leaf will be added when the next space becomes available. You will be notified in this event.
- Inscriptions should be a celebration of your special person, and will be displayed alongside other leaves on the tree for everyone to see. For this reason, we respectfully request that dates of death are not included.
- Please allow a minimum of four weeks for your leaf to be engraved. Prior to engraving, you will receive a certificate confirming the wording of your inscription.
- At the end of the period you have purchased (one, two or three years) our Fundraising Team will contact you to offer the opportunity to renew your leaf for a further period. If you do not wish to renew your dedication, your leaf will be returned to you. The period begins when your leaf is first displayed on the tree.
- Leaves are Copper, Silver and Gold coloured and can hold up to 26 characters including spaces. The name/dedication engraved on your leaf will appear exactly as entered, so please check spelling carefully.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to refuse any application at its discretion.
- In exceptional circumstances St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Celebration Tree to another appropriate site within the hospice premises.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice retains complete control over the location and dates of installation of all leaves on the Celebration Tree.
- We have carefully chosen the location of our Celebration Tree to provide a balance between visibility and privacy. As a result, there will be times when the tree is not accessible for viewing. Whenever you wish to come and view the tree we ask that you contact us ahead of your visit to guarantee access.