Race to the King – 11th – 12th June 20227th December 2021
Take on a 100km ultra marathon for St Wilfrid’s Hospice.
This historical figure of eight across the South of England is ready to challenge runners, joggers and walkers alike.
Starting from Goodwood Racecourse, the route takes you along the coastal path of Chichester Harbour AONB, through the picturesque ancient village of Bosham and winds along the River Arun, past Arundel Castle and up along the South Downs Way before heading back to the finish line at Goodwood.
There are various options for taking part including camping and non stop routes.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Medical support at pit stops and en route
• Finisher’s medal
To find out more or sign up click below :
Please note: You can choose to support St Wilfrid’s Hospice by selecting participating charity on the category list.