Date: Thursday 7th September 2017, 9:30am – 12:30pm
Price: Free of charge (fully funded by Health Education England, Kent, Surrey, Sussex)
Where: Education Centre, 22 Terminus Road, Chichester PO19 8TX
Suitable for those currently working in health and social care in West Sussex.
- Explain the characteristics of compassionate care
- Describe the importance of compassion in practice
- Identify examples of compassionate care
- Describe compassion fatigue in themselves and others
- List approaches to proactively manage stress in the workplace.
If you work outside of Kent, Surrey, Sussex there will be a charge of £30 per person
Please read the Terms and Conditions before submitting your application
If you’re interested in booking this course, please contact us.