Date: 18th October, 1st, 9th, 15th, 23rd and 29th November 2017, 9:30am – 3:30pm
Price: £400 for the course to include assessment, lunch and refreshments - days can be accessed individually (without assessment) at £60 each
Where: Education Centre, 22 Terminus Road, Chichester PO19 8TX
Suitable for complementary therapists already working in palliative and end of life care or hoping to become involved in this area of practice.
You will need to attend at least 90% of this six day course and undertake the assessment to qualify for 20 CThA points - the Certificate and CPD points will be issued on completion of a portfolio. The course fee includes private tutorials, course materials, refreshments and lunch on each study day.
Topics of each of the study days are:
- Day 1 - Foundations of Palliative Care
- Day 2 - Facing Progressive Disease and Death and Communication Skills
- Day 3 - Cancer, Neurological Disease and the Use of Art
- Day 4 - Boundaries and Breathlessness
- Day 5 - Adapting Therapies for People with Cancer
- Day 6 - Mind, Body Link, Practical Hand Massage and Creative Journaling
This course is endorsed by University of Greenwich
If you’re interested in booking this course, please contact us.