Double Terms & Conditions
St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Chichester | Make Double the Difference
3rd July-4th July 2022
Terms & Conditions
- Our Make Double the Difference charity fundraiser will take place at 10am on Sunday 3rd July till 9pm on Monday 4th July 2022. This is a 35-hour fundraiser.
- We will be soft launching the fundraiser on Monday 27th June 2022 within our shops. Any donations made between Monday 27th June 2022 and 9pm on Monday 4th July 2022 will be doubled.
- Any donations made after 9pm on Monday 4th July will not be doubled.
- As part of our ‘Make Double the Difference Campaign’, we have partnered with Charity Extra, crowdfunding platform. https://www.charityextra.com/terms
- Any donation made within the 35-hour event will be subject to a 1.4% + 20p per transaction fee.
- As our event partner, Charity Extra will receive 5% of the overall total gross income raised throughout the 35-hour event on 3rd & 4th July 2022, including the pre pledged money which has been donated to the campaign as a pre pledged donation.
- If you have donated via the Direct Mail you received in the post. This donation has been put into our ‘pre-pledge’ pot and will be added to the Charity Extra site during the 35 hour event on 3rd & 4th July 2022, so it can be doubled by our wonderful sponsors.
- Any donations that exceed the total amount within the matched funding pot will not be doubled, however, these donations are still gratefully received and will make a huge difference to local lives.
Your details and data protection:
- We would like to keep you informed about how you are making a difference to local lives. You can choose to hear from us in a variety of ways or opt-out of further correspondence, by emailing us your preferences at: firstname.lastname@example.org