Palliative Care Emergencies
Date: New dates coming soon, to register your interest please email email@example.com
Where: Education Centre, Terminus Road, Chichester
This half-day course is suitable for health and social care professionals from all clinical settings who want to gain a broad understanding of the symptoms and complexities of palliative care emergencies.
Key learning objectives are:-
1. Identify and assess symptoms related to diagnosed palliative care emergencies
2. Evidence based management of symptoms of palliative care emergencies
3. Awareness and understanding of complexities of managing palliative care emergencies.
The focus will be on:-
* Metastatic spinal cord compression
* Superior vena cava obstruction
* Major haemorrhage
and how to manage these symptoms.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.