Registered Nurse IPU - Days and Nights
|Salary:||£25,382 (contribution assessed salary range up to £29,180 per annum (Pro rata for part time) plus enhancements for unsocial and weekend hours|
|Hours:||Full Time and Part Time Hours|
|End date:||Closing Date: 3 October 2021, Interview Date: 11 October 2021|
Are you ready for a change in jobs and keen to make a difference to complex palliative and end of life patients and their families in our Inpatient Unit?
We have vacancies for Registered Nurses on our Inpatient Unit – Days/ Nights/ Internal Rotation
In return we will offer you:
- A friendly, supportive, multi-professional team environment, working in partnership to fulfil the needs of our patients.
- An opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge via our Education department or external courses.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes free on-site parking, discounted gym membership
- Holiday entitlement starting at 27 days per year, increasing to 33 days, plus bank holidays (pro rata).
- Continuation of NHS reckonable service, or the NHS Superannuation Scheme may also be recognised. A generous contributory pension scheme, life assurance.
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse educated to degree or diploma level, demonstrating post registration experience in cancer, palliative care or similar such as care of the elderly.
This post is also suitable for newly registered nurses who will be supported by the team to develop their clinical practice and knowledge. We strive to continually lead with our values to develop individual potential in the workplace.
We strive to continually lead with our values to develop individual potential in the workplace. We welcome, recognise and encourage the valuable contribution that people from all backgrounds and experiences bring and are committed to promoting an environment that is inclusive and free from all forms of discrimination.
For more information please contact Linda Field, Clinical Lead Inpatient Services.
Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org 01243 755823
Please send your completed Hospice application form and an up to date CV to:
Or HR Admin, St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Walton Lane, Bosham, West Sussex, Po18 8QB