Be a star for St Wilfrid's Hospice!
The walk was a great success for everyone. I have heard all kinds of positive comments, from people who were walking who really appreciated all the effort involved in organising such a well run event
Join us for our ninth Moonlight Walk starting at 10pm, from Westgate Leisure (Chichester). You can choose between our 5 or 10 mile sponsored walks which take in the Roman Walls and Bishop’s Palace Gardens, which will be looking spectacular all lit up with glow sticks.
By taking part in this event and raising as much money as possible, either by sponsorship, donation or perhaps hosting a small event such as a cake sale at work or a coffee morning for your friends, you'll be helping to ensure we are able to continue providing our vital services.
Don’t forget to create an online giving page to help with your fundraising, we've partnered with Everyday Hero to help make fundraising for us even easier.
Entry is just £15 and includes a special Moonlight Walk t-shirt, refreshments along the way and a light breakfast and relaxing massage to look forward to at the finish!
Westgate Leisure Centre
Advanced registration has now closed
You can still join us for the walk by registering on the night, sign up will be open at the leisure centre between 8.30pm and 9.45pm.
We look forward to seeing you then!
- You must be 12 years of age on the night of 6th May 2017.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult who will take full responsibility for them throughout the walk.
- You must register to take part. You can register online or by requesting a from the fundraising office.
- If you wish to walk as a team, the best way to make sure you secure a place is to send entries in together.
- All entries will be processed in the order we receive them.
- If you are unable to take part, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Only assistance dogs are accepted on the walk.
- On NO account is alcohol to be brought into or consumed prior to or during event.
- The Walk costs £15 per person to enter and it is hoped that each entrant will be able to raise a minimum £50 further sponsorship or make an equivalent donation.
- I understand this is a fundraising event and pledge to raise as much sponsorship as possible and that the entry fee is non-refundable as it covers the cost of administering the event and is not a donation.